The SATELIT project will involve 22 partners from 6 countries of the Western Mediterranean: 12 Universities, 3 Ministries of Higher Education, 3 Chambers of Commerce and Industry, 2 Research Centres, 1 Local Community, 1 Association of Universities.
Its expanded objectives are:
- The merging of Higher Education and the socio-economic world in the Maghreb.
- The consolidation of the Triangle of Knowledge and Innovation.
- The capacity reinforcement and exchange of good practices.
- The increase of the employability of PhD students.
Its specific objectives are:
- The creation of 24 centres with a high value-added methodology of Innovation and Technology and internships in universities and competitiveness centres.
- The structuring of 6 pilot offices in the ecosystem of the innovation chain.
- The exchange of good practices by new specialists trained with other Universities.
- The support for the professionalization of PhD students.
- The realization of universities-companies alliances.
- The support of Entrepreneurship and Women's Entrepreneurship.
- The promotion of the culture of innovation through the Constitution of a Euro-Mediterranean Education Innovation Centre.